Thursday, May 22, 2008

smile


Baby Khye was at mum's place since last Fri morning cos we wanted to take time off from him & partly also becos i know my parents miss him. MIL almost cried when we told her about the plan on Thurs night. Told you, Baby Khye is hubby's "youngest bro"now.

Dad told us Baby Khye loves to smile now. Even slightest sound will make him giggle. One time, they took him for a stroll at supermarket. He gave gummy smile to a lady and I think the lady must have melted there and then. “Baby, how many times do I have to tell you, dun smile at strangers?”

5 comments:

  1. I love to see baby smiling. Their smile is innocent and cute. They smile from their heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my newphew! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my nephew! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is sooooo sweet when he smiles. Impossible not to melt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby looks so cute and beautiful when she smiles indeed! Treuly anyone can melt. I like your blog very much and here it is I am bookmarking it: http://del.icio.us/britneyvaughan

    ReplyDelete