Wednesday, November 14, 2007

i'm back

I was back to work yesterday but just too lazy to update anything from my 6 days holiday including a trip to Ikea. If only i could stay at home and be a housewife. If only i have internet connection at home, my blog rank wouldn't have dropped so fast. Oh well, as if i bother so much lar. As long as i made enough USD last month :D

My baby is kicking and squirming inside my tummy and it's getting more and more active each day. Sometimes, all the movements make want to pee so often. Iskh!! I have yet to know whether it's going to be a Minnie or a Mickey but either one is fine with me. I really hate it when people ask me whether i want a girl or a boy. It really pissed me off. So what if it's a girl and what if it's a boy? Got difference meh? Both are my blood and flesh, i mean our blood and flesh. I dun give a damn.

Ahem....as long as the baby is as pretty as me (if it's a girl) & as good looking as hubby (if it's a boy) =P But I hope the baby does not turn out to look like my in-laws *gulp & face turning green*

No comments:

Post a Comment