Friday, February 16, 2007

cold and empty

It was yesterday night when he left me alone in the room. He had had enough tolerating my temper. I dunno, i couldn't control my temper since Monday. Small things pissed me off easily. Small things including the jokes he tells me, the way he talks, the way he dresses and worse, the way he commented on my fammily members as if his is the best. I tried to control my temper, but i guess i failed miserably. I'm tired of all this. CNY' approaching and yet we're always in war. Honestly, my anger could only lasted for a short while and when i'm angry i throw tantrum and expect everybody to do the things my way. This is common rite? Throw tantrum and be done with it in short while. Unlike him. He'll just ignore you for the REST of the day. I always suffer in silence when he's moody cos i'm ignored. He's tired, i'm tired. Isn't there a solution for this? I'm not asking him to give in to me all the time. I know i'm over fussy at times. Like what mum-in-laws always says....whenever one side is in bad mood, the other person must learn how to close one eyes. And we're only married for less than 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment