Monday, January 21, 2008

i hate this

I know it's disgusting!! I have no idea how it started and why it happened. If you're lucky you will not get this during your pregnancy. I applied stretch mark lotion when i was 5 months pregnant and when the marks weren't even there. By 6th month, i thought i was very lucky to be blessed with no marks on my tummy. But i was so wrong. The marks appeared on 7th month and the lines are getting more each day. It's 3D, long and deep mark. I still put on a lot of lotion every night but to no avail. I have to bear with the marks for the rest of my life. No more low waist jeans for me. Come, cry together with me. Oh yeah, my belly button is as ugly too.


6 comments:

  1. Cry cry, I have those too. It is called my spare tires. Sob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. spare tires can disappear, stretch marks will be there forever :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. no la - who said.. it will go away in less than a year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never know stretch mark will stay forever wor. If so, I don't wanna take the risk liao. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. huey - if you're lucky enough, like what sasi said, they will go away. i hope i'm as lucky too *hopeful*

    ReplyDelete