Wednesday, December 19, 2007

happy 1st anniversary to me =)

Hubby got something for me from his business trip last week. Well, i did "remind" him to get me something for our 1st anniversary which falls on 11/11 of Chinese lunar calendar. I didn't really expect him to get me anything, honest ;)

When i walked out from the bathroom, this is what i saw on my pillow.

"Don't tell me it's a watch!", i blurted. *slapped forehead* I always talk too fast and too straightforward, but it didn't mean i do not like the gift. But he sure knows what i like besides food & shoes (and him) - watches. Other than free watches from aunt, the first watch i got from hubby too a few years ago. Unfortunately, the battery died last 2 weeks and we didn’t have time to renew the battery. So he bought me another limited edition watch as a wedding gift =)


I do not know what to buy for him and whatever i buy will not be a surprise for him cos i dun get to use the car alone. He is my loyal chauffeur. So, in return i treated him dinner at TGIF. Highly recommended and the portion served is big. Try out their 3 course meal promotion, it's really worth it. We’re going for second dinner at Ben’s Diner tonight while waiting for bro-in-law & gf to arrive at the airport. Life is so fun. By the way, today is my last working day for this year :D

Merry Xmas, Happy New Year & Happy 1st Anniversary to me & hubby :D

5 comments:

  1. So nice of him to remember & got you something on Anniversary...

    I bet my a lau have not even bought my Xmas gift yet :(

    hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. My bf cook for me on special occasions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaa - hmm buy him shoes - yeah guys like shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

    ReplyDelete