Friday, May 11, 2007

taking a break.... :(

My sis & i just had heated argument with mum over the phone. Actually it's more like one way communication, mum was screaming on the phone on the other end. Both of us tried to calm her down by putting facts into her brain but she refused all the facts & shot us with hurtful words. We tried to explain and clear the air for her, instead she created a tornado & destroy everything on its way.

I have no mood to blog now. Now becos i'm angry with her. I just feel helpless cos she is losing control & her cool. All cos she has to take care of my paternal grandpa. And she is a perfectionist. Use your imagination, how a perfectionist takes care of a dirty & noisy old man.

I think i'll go hiatus, forget about blogging......

No comments:

Post a Comment